Shock employs a patented adaptive equalization technique. Not a “Once per test”, amplitude only correction, but “adapts amplitude and phase” on every shock pulse to correct for non-linear conditions on both hydraulic and electrodynamic exciters.
- Pulse Types: Half-sine, sawtooth, trapezoidal, rectangular, and imported waveforms
- Belcore VERTQII seismic waveform
- Output frames up to 16,384 samples
- SRS analysis to 10 kHz on all active measurement channels
- SRS calculation (Maxi-Max, Primary+, Primary-, Residual+, Residual-)
- Manual or automatic operation with level scheduling
- Sophisticated drive compensation management to decrease equalization time for repetitive tests
- Direct Office links with PDF creation permits fast report generation
- The ability to employ true random energy for FRF Calculations provides excellent system identification.
- Provides the ability to use pulse, broadband random, or band limited random for the best system identification and accuracy.