- Customizing the toolbar buttons and location.
- Creating a graph.
- Adding and defining a plot.
- Opening and navigating through a data file.
- How to use the graph type toolbar for quick
access of user defined graphs.
- How to scale, zoom, pan, and use markers.
- Showing abort and limit lines.
- Resizing and moving a graph.
- Number of total graphs and plots displayed
based on graphics level.
- How to define a custom text tag.
- Axis properties such as margins, fonts,
and min/max values.
- Adding multiple Y axis' on a graph.
- How to view post analysis and live data.
- Using the graph templates (.sgt and .gt files)
- Using tag info box to display channel,
schedule, and profile data.
- How to lock the graphs so that multiple
graphs can be moved with 1 click.